France , formally the French Republic (French: République française), is a nation basically situated in Western Europe, comprising of metropolitan France and a few abroad districts and regions. The metropolitan space of France stretches out from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean and from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea.
With a very complacent weather, it becomes a very pleasant geographical location for students who are planning to study abroad.
Why choose France?
If you are looking forward to study somewhere with loud exposure, indigineous diversity and top class academic reputation, France is your GO – TO option. France has been a talk between many International students. not only that, France is very well known at being able to successfully cater to many international students , with various cultural diversities.
To be very precise, France currently caters to more than 2,50,000 international student, currently. almost 10% enrollments into French univesities is International, many of which include Graduate level. The country works as a perfect catalyst for success, in terms of quality education and researching opportunities.
Be a part of top listed: Paris solo, has more than top ten universities according to QS World University Rankings, of which’
2. ESSEC Business school
3. Ecole Poytechnique Paristech
4. University Pierre et Marie Curie
5. Ecole Normale Superieur ( ENS)
Are just a part.
There are many universities who embellish International admissions here in France. If you are looking for both Quality education and affordability, France would always be your best option. Not only france qualifies as a visulal delight, but here reside plenty of other suppotive opportunities, only for International students.
Education System In France
Considered as one of the best Education Systems, the system is one of the most easily accessible ones. With amazingly lowered tution fees , France becomes a very affordable abode to the students, as compared to the other countires and opportunities.
This country is the best place to study Business. it has so many buisiness schools, that it has become a ‘ hub for International Business trade and management education”. the important note here is that this place is loaded with ‘world wide’ rankings.
let us take a look at the detailed system,
The French college framework comprises of in excess of 3,500 private and public establishments, with 72 colleges and in excess of 200 business and designing organizations. Colleges in France grant three kinds of degrees, in accordance with the European “Bologna” framework dependent on European Credits (ECTS). The Bachelor’s certificate is the License Professionnelle and endures three years, the Master’s certificate keeps going around five years relying upon the control and the
What makes the French college framework more alluring to global studies, is the likelihood to study altogether in English! You can discover many English-encouraged examination programs in France.
Every university in France has an International referral system, plus a career services office, where you can know about the opportunities available to you.
Why Study Engineering in France?
- – Engineering sciences are a space of pride in France’s advanced education framework.
- – Today in excess of 800,000 engineers are working in a wide scope of various businesses, like structural designing, IT, air transportation, agronomics, gadgets, transport, wellbeing, energy, computerized reasoning.
- – France has some of the best opportunities in the world for engineers, with a specific community built for the same.
- – There exists a national commission for Engineering degrees, with the purpose of ensuring high quality degree.
- – Most of the important scientific theories were formulated by the French and they have that engraved in thier culture.
Top Reasons To Study Management in France.
- – France offers over more than 400 degrees in the subject.
- – GMAT not needed for allocation into majority of Higher Education programs.
- – The Management degree is exclusively offered in English
- – Performance based methodology of education, that trains you towards the today’s world.
- – Amongst the top ten Business schools in Europe, France has five of them on it’s land.
- – A wide variety of specialization courses are offered by the universities, for students to choose from.
- – France prepares the students to solve and exist the major challenges faced in today’s world.
- – It has the most free and sorted out ‘ After- Studies’ opportunitiy and plan amongst the rest.
Requirements for Education in France.
List Of Universities In France
|Skema Business School, Paris
|NEOMA Business School, Rouen
|Burgundy School of Business, Dijon
|Rennes School of Business
|Excelia Group, La Rochelle
|Institut supérieur d`électronique de Paris (ISEP), Paris
|EPITA – Graduate School of Computer Science
|Esigelec Graduate School of Engineering, Rouen
|Institut supérieur du commerce de Paris – ISC, Paris
|EM Normandie, Paris
|Le Cordon Bleu, Paris
|Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci, Paris
|The Catholic University of the West, Angers
|College de Paris, Paris
|France International Graduate School – FIGS, Paris & Lyon
|Queen Mary University of London, Paris
|Istituto Marangoni Fashion and Design School, Paris
|Sustainable Design School, Nice
|Luxury Hotel School, Paris
|The American Business School of Paris
|EAE Business School, Paris
F.A.Q For educaion in France
1. How is higher education in France set up?
France has almost 83 universities that are public. These universities provide courses in a comprehensive range of subjects, catering for around 80% of tertiary-level students. The list is given above.
2. What types of degree do French universities offer?
French universities offer three levels of degree: the licence (completed in three years), the master (requiring an additional two years) and the doctorate (usually an additional three years). Master’s degrees are classified as either ‘research’ or ‘professional’.
3. Do I need a visa to study in France?
When considering visa applications, officials are required to consider applicants’ academic background, level of preparation, study plans, and proficiency in the French language.
4. How much are living costs in France?
living costs are higher in Paris than elsewhere in France. Campus France recommends a monthly budget of €1,000 for students in Paris, and €800 for those outside the capital. Moreover, the tutuion fees of the univesities, makeup for it.
5. Can I stay and work in France after I graduate?
In order to stay on and work in France after graduating, you’ll have to apply for a change of residency status. this can be easily done via the local prefecture once an offer of employment has been received and accepted by both parties.
6.Is it necessary to know French to study in France?
No it is not, most of the courses now are taken in English. You can know about it while choosing your university.
7.What are grandes écoles?
The Grandes Écoles of France are higher education establishments that are outside the main framework and Functioning of the French public university system.